Many people want a Hollywood-level smile, that lights up any room without people knowing you got treatment done. This is easily possible through veneers. This treatment gives you subtle change that when finished gives you stunning results.
Transform Your Smile With Porcelain Veneers
These thin porcelain shells make a translucent effect for a natural-looking smile. The porcelain material makes the teeth durable, stain-resistant, and long-lasting. Whether you have discoloration, chips, or gaps or you need a complete smile makeover, veneers are a great option for you.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
This treatment is completely customized to your mouth, goals, desired shade, size, and more. With this customization, you will finally have the smile of your dreams that is also stain resistant.
The thin porcelain shells cover your existing teeth to give you a natural smile that you feel comfortable in. This porcelain material is compatible with gums and so you should not feel any discomfort after placement.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
One of the greatest perks about veneers is how fast you can benefit from them, making it an easy decision for the patient. This cosmetic treatment has many benefits, some of which include:
- Increase confidence: This treatment is an entire smile makeover that lets you create how you want your teeth to look down to the shade. You can smile proudly knowing that veneers solve all your cosmetic issues in one treatment.
- Minimally invasive: Porcelain veneers are a simple treatment because they require minimal preparation of your existing teeth compared to other dental services.
- Natural-looking results: Not only are they designed to look like real teeth but they are translucent so you get a seamless look and feel. Even you will not be able to tell the difference in how they feel but you will be amazed by how they look.
- Stain-resistant: The porcelain material is resistant to staining so you can rest assured knowing you will have pearly white teeth for years to come.
- Long-lasting results: Porcelain is extremely durable so with proper care, the veneers should last a long time. Since your teeth will have to be shaped for the veneers it is a permanent treatment but may need to be replaced over time due to wear and tear.
Find out what benefits you will receive through porcelain veneers with a consultation with our dental team!
Porcelain Veneers Process
This service usually takes two to three appointments before you will have a new smile. So that you have an idea of what to expect, the process entails:
This is an opportunity for the dentist and dental teams to examine your teeth, take imaging if needed and discuss your goals. This will help determine if porcelain veneers are right for you. During the consultation, you will also get a better idea of the timeline and cost associated with the veneer service.
Tooth preparation is needed so that the veneers have room to cover your existing teeth. We will need to shape your teeth by filing them down equal to the thickness of the veneers. That way, once the veneers are placed, they won’t add extra bulk to your teeth.
To have customized veneers, impressions will need to be taken so that the veneers fit your teeth exactly and without wiggle room.
After your customized veneers have been created, our dental team will place them on your teeth and bond them so that they are snug. Once they are placed, the dentist will do any necessary shaping to make sure they are how you want and feel comfortable.
Taking Your Veneers Home
There are not a whole lot of steps for aftercare because veneers are just that easy! Take care of your teeth with great dental hygiene with a few extra precautions: brush twice, daily, floss, and use mouthwash.
To help them last longer and retain their perfect shape and color, you should avoid staining foods and drinks, and chewing ice, and you should wear a mouthguard and schedule routine dental visits. These are all things to help your veneers last as long as possible.
Schedule Your Veneer Consultation Today!
Whether you want to fix minor cosmetic issues or a smile makeover, porcelain veneers are a great option. Call our office today to start on your smile journey!