Most people assume that you have to go to an orthodontics office to receive exceptional care. Here at El Dorado Hills Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we want to save you time and money by becoming a one-stop shop for all your dental health needs. The days of traveling to multiple offices for great care are over. Call our office today to get the smile of your dreams.
At our practice, we prioritize the significance of Orthodontic Screenings as a pivotal step in proactive dental care. These screenings serve as a comprehensive assessment to identify potential misalignments, bite irregularities, and other orthodontic concerns at an early stage. Early detection allows us to initiate timely interventions, creating personalized treatment plans to guide proper dental development. Through our commitment to thorough assessments, we empower patients with valuable information about their oral health, fostering an understanding that contributes to informed decision-making and the achievement of a well-aligned and healthy smile.
Improve Your Oral Health and Smile
Orthodontics is designed to improve your smile and oral health and protect against additional dental issues. This is possible through diagnosing, preventing, and creating a plan to treat dental problems. Our dental team will take the current condition of your teeth and your goals to create a treatment plan to make stunning results.
Our Orthodontic Treatments
There are many different types of orthodontic treatments to provide you with different results. The orthodontic treatments we offer include the following:
This is a very common cosmetic treatment because unlike braces it uses clear aligners to shift your teeth. This makes the process a lot faster and gives long-lasting results. This way you can remove the aligners to eat or when needed, unlike braces which are not removable until the end. With clear aligners, you can see your progress the entire time.
Invisalign will straighten your teeth gradually with a series of customized aligners that you switch every few weeks to give you a pain-free transition with stunning results. Since the aligners cover the entire tooth, it makes the results last longer than traditional braces.
Temporomandibular joint disorder, also known as TMD, TMJ dysfunction, or lockjaw, affects the jaw joint and muscles which can cause pain or discomfort. Orthodontics can help with this problem through night guards. This treatment will keep your jaw from popping, clicking, or locking and also diminish headaches.
Orthodontics allows for completely customized care which makes night guards effective. This tool protects your jaw and teeth from bruxism. This causes clenching and grinding of the teeth that can lead to tooth wear, headaches, and jaw pain.
Call our office today to see what orthodontic treatment can help protect your teeth and oral health and provide you pain relief.
Orthodontic Treatment Advantages
There are many benefits from orthodontic treatments some of the most common ones you may experience are:
- Increased confidence: Whether you want orthodontics due to crooked or misaligned teeth you will experience an improved appearance from straighter teeth. Get ready for picture day with orthodontic treatment so you can smile without embarrassment.
- Improved bite: When your bite is compromised it can make it hard to speak, chew, and affect the appearance of your smile. Through orthodontic intervention you can correct your bite allowing you to chew properly and with ease.
- Strengthened dental health: Misaligned teeth make brushing your teeth harder causing bacteria, food debris, and plaque to build up on the teeth damaging your oral health. Through orthodontic treatments, your teeth and bite will be straightened making it easier to clean your gums and teeth and protecting your oral health from tooth decay, and gum disease.
- Lowered risk of TMJ: Through orthodontic treatments like night guards, you reduce symptoms caused by TMJ and that will protect you from damage to the jaw.
- Customized Care: Orthodontic treatment is catered to your mouth and your needs to provide you with stunning and long-lasting results. You can get a customized treatment plan so that you know what kind of results to expect.
Receive a Stunning Smile Through Orthodontics
Through a customized treatment plan you can achieve the smile of your dreams, reduce your pain, and strengthen your oral health. Our team at El Dorado Hills Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry can’t wait to meet you to get the process started. Call our office today to create a treatment plan!