Are you tired of hiding your smile? We believe everyone deserves a confident and healthy smile. From repairing chipped teeth to replacing missing ones, our dental office offers a range of restorative dentistry solutions tailored to your unique needs. Reclaim your smile and let us help you shine again! For excellent restorative care, schedule an appointment with our office today!
Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Restorative dentistry is focused on repairing damaged teeth. This includes any treatment to fix broken, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth. Treatments include:
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
Implants, bridges, and crowns are the most popular and effective of these treatments because they give you cosmetic and restorative benefits that leave you smiling and your dental health strengthened. Here is what to expect from each of these treatments.
If you’re looking for a long-lasting and natural-looking solution to replace missing teeth, dental implants are the ultimate choice. With their remarkable functionality and aesthetic appeal, dental implants offer a permanent restoration that can rejuvenate your smile and improve your overall oral health.
Dental implants are titanium posts surgically inserted into the jawbone, acting as artificial tooth roots. This provides a sturdy foundation for dental crowns, bridges, or dentures to be securely attached. Here at El Dorado Hills Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we specialize in implants and oral surgery—so we can place and restore your implants all in our office!
Benefits of Implants
Besides their lifelike appearance, implants offer numerous benefits.
- Strengthened jawbone: Implants stimulate jawbone growth, ensuring the integrity of your facial structure.
- Sturdy base: Unlike traditional dentures, implants eliminate discomfort and slippage, allowing you to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Long-lasting restorations: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them a valuable investment in your oral health and self-esteem.
At our dental office, our experienced implant dentist uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure precise implant placement and optimal results. We understand that each patient is unique, and our personalized treatment plans are designed to meet your specific needs and goals.
This treatment is used to replace one or more missing teeth, it is a very common restorative service to give you both cosmetic and restorative benefits. The bridge is either anchored on a dental implant or anchored to a dental crown on either side of the gap to fill in the space with a replacement tooth.
Our dentists are skilled at dental implants and can place an implant-supported bridge for you right here in our office for a restoration that can not only replace your single tooth but also keep your jawbone strong and the rest of your teeth healthy.
Dental Bridge Benefits
Here are some of the many advantages of dental bridges:
- Improved confidence: Dental bridges fill in the gaps caused by missing teeth so that you can smile and feel confident in your everyday life.
- Stronger chewing: Bridges make eating a whole lot better! You will not have to worry about losing food through the gaps or having a hard time chewing. The porcelain material helps you eat as you normally would with no problems or worries.
- Improved speaking: Bridges can allow you to speak with ease, helping you feel more comfortable when talking to your friends or speaking in public.
- Protected bite: When you have a missing tooth, your mouth will automatically try to fill the gap causing misalignment and affecting your bite. Bridges keep your alignment in place and protect your bite.
Get cosmetic benefits while protecting your oral health through dental bridges. Call our office today to see if dental bridges are right for you.
What Are Dental Crowns?
This restorative treatment can be used in two ways, one as an accessory to a dental bridge or implant, or to repair a damaged tooth. The crown covers the natural tooth to support, strengthen, and protect it from infection. These are made from porcelain material and offer all the benefits that come with that strong and natural-looking material.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Some of the advantages of dental crowns are:
- Improved function: Crowns can help improve the function of your teeth by covering decay, cavities, and breakage and providing additional support and protection.
- Cosmetic boost: This treatment can fill gaps in your smile by replacing a whole missing tooth with the help of an implant or bridge. Crowns can also cover the discoloration and misshapen parts of the tooth.
- Long lasting: Due to the porcelain material, dental crowns are extremely durable so you can have them for a long time and resume activities as normal with proper hygiene care.
Rebuild Your Smile Through Restorative Dentistry!
For both cosmetic and restorative advantages, dental crowns or bridges are a good option. Restore your smile and oral health through restorative dentistry. Call our office today to find a treatment that is right for you.